· Small group designer escorted tour to the world famous Chelsea Flower Show, Chelsea in Bloom, Mayfair in Bloom and culminating in a private tour to Downton Abbey’s Highclere Castle and gardens.
· Accommodation in chic, flowery 4 star hotels or private apartments, all within walking distance to the shows and floral events.
· Luxury, design and trend focused curated tour with Debi Lilly, who studied in Chelsea, London as a teenager and scours the city for the best floral, garden, design and eats.
· Flower themed daily meals, tea parties and more in designer pop ups, restaurants, hotels included.
· Entrance fees and transportation for all shows, gardens and venues included.
· 24 hr emergency service included.
· Airfare not included.
This tour starts on Monday, May 18, in Chelsea, London.
We will meet and tour the iconic Chelsea in Bloom neighborhood show with 40+ breathtaking fresh floral displays themed throughout the neighborhood. Lunch will include a local floral pop up menu in Debi’s favorite Chelsea restaurant, with custom menu items just for Chelsea in Bloom.
Next, we will watch and wave to The Crown, The Queen…yes Queen Elizabeth, as she heads to the Chelsea Flower Show. Have you ever dreamed at standing feet from Her Royal Highness as she heads to a party? This is that day! (You can see our fun in 2019 on social media). Dinner in flowery Chelsea to follow, and then we will tuck in for our big day on Tuesday.
The second day of the tour means Vip Member’s Day at the world famous Chelsea Flower Show. This is the biggest and most famous flower show in the world, with 100s of custom gardens and displays designed by of the world’s most coveted gardeners, designers and growers, where the botanic, natural style of gardening was born. Lunch near the show, at gorgeous gardeny famous London restaurant, and private champagne dinner party in Debi's garden flat.
The third day of the tour means Mayfair in Bloom, yet another stunning display of flowers and designs towering to the rooftops. Lunch will be inside the most famous of all London restaurants, with a garden focused menu and cocktails. And wait til you see the bathrooms! Dinner will be in the most beautiful al fresco café, with more flowers and fun.
The fourth day is the dream day: step inside Downton Abbey – Highclere Castle for a private tour, behind the scenes everything, with the castle team themselves. Just 45 miles west of London, the castle boasts 30,000-square feet, 6000-acre grounds, 300 rooms (61 bedrooms!), 300 years of history (construction began in 1679, and has been in the Carnarvon family ever since) and 4 chefs and 4 gardeners.
A picture perfect picnic lunch will take place in the garden, and dinner will follow, in our neighborhood in London.
The fifth day is filled with secret London royal style: a private tour of Lady Diana, Prince William and Princess Kate's Kensington Palace and gardens, followed by Belgravia in Bloom and the Queen's royal Buckingham Palace, and then the largest collection of roses in London, and the oldest botanic garden in London. Lunch and dinner at our favorite, final London secret spots.
You will want to arrive in London by Sunday, May 17th, and while welcome to stay longer, you could fly home Sat May 23. If you'd like to arrive earlier or extend your stay in the hotel or apt, please just let us know, and we can help accommodate all the details and discuss additional lodging costs.
Questions? Drop us a note: email@example.com