Cake Stand Crazy!

Cake Stand Crazy!

More sneak peeks…

Just LOOK at these darlings.

Our Debi Lilly Design silver cake stand, now on shelves at your
Safeway/Dominick’s.

Run, don’t walk. I plan on scooping up every single one in the entire
city, when I land, tomorrow.

And – current number one obsession – our new Chocolate Cups – filled with
yogurt, berries, mint.

An instant, no cook, delish dessert ready and waiting for every party you
ever throw, from now on.

Brides, moms, maids and more are clicking, snapping and documenting these
like mad in our Safeway Seattle Wedding Show “tent”…

Making parties prettier.

Making parties easier.

Such. Great. Fun.

aperfectevent.com
*magazine: issuu.com/aperfecteventmag*
twitter.com/debililly
instagram.com/debililly
pinterest.com/debililly/
youtube.com/debililly
facebook.com/debililly
flickr.com/photos/aperfectevent

8 Comments on Cake Stand Crazy!

1. Kim Huntley
    February 17, 2013 at 8:18 pm (5 years ago)

Interested if you sell your cake stands wholesale and except Business Re-Seller Permit rates. We’re a gourmet cupcake and Bakery. Please call 425-346-8090 or email: bitemecupcakes@comcast.net.

Thanks,

• Debi
      March 22, 2013 at 8:43 am (5 years ago)

Kim – they are only sold at Safeway – but ask them about a bulk order! And shipping on any quantity, to their store for pickup, is free!

2. Doreen Izzo
    February 22, 2014 at 4:04 pm (4 years ago)

I’m from Chicago & the Dominick’s stores closed – are there any safeway stores i can order these from in a different state?

• Debi
      March 8, 2014 at 8:31 pm (4 years ago)

Doreen,

Oh how we miss Safeway Dominick’s in Chicago!

We cannot order Safeway exclusive items in my store, but we have so many similar items we can order for you.

Let me know what you are looking for at info@aperfectevent.com.

Thanks again for your support!

Debi

3. Nancy Kashif
    March 5, 2014 at 8:12 am (4 years ago)

I purchased the white domed cake stand grom safeway. Love it, but when I was washing the cover after first use it broke in sunk…please tell me how I can replace this cover. Thanks nancy 703-463-7777

• Debi
      March 8, 2014 at 8:35 pm (4 years ago)

Hi Nancy,

I wish they sold replacements – but they only sell the dome with the cake stand.

I have broken a few at parties sadly, but the stands are still beautiful even without the dome.

Thank you for your support.

Debi

4. Mary Clayton
    March 14, 2014 at 1:00 pm (4 years ago)

Would LOVE to buy several cake stands , but live in st Louis Missouri
    And no Safeway here. Can we get these anywhere else, internet? Would be interested in many other items I have seen on your website/blog as well. Thank you for your help.

• debililly
      May 3, 2014 at 7:46 am (4 years ago)

Mary – we sell several style in our store here in Chicago – and can send them down to you if you like?

Would you like us to send you photos/pricing?

Debi